Sunday, February 16, 2014

Moving In


Exciting news! I have (for the most part) moved to Blogger! It was time for something new, and I was drawn by how versatile Blogger is compared to the limited set of options Weebly gave me. Blogger will also be way, way cheaper for when I'm ready to go all out and buy my .com domain. So now, aside from unpacking a few small boxes of things, fiddling with the new banner until I'm completely satisfied and touching up a few more pages, Cdre. Chucklesworth and I will be living here and blogging about our adventures and thoughts on the game.

I already have a few posts planned out, so stay tuned for those!

2 comments:

  1. welcome to blogger me pirate YARRRR hope you enjoy all your Adventures :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome! good luck in your adventures! ;)

    ReplyDelete